Email This Page to Someone!
  HouseWeb Discussion Forum
  General Discussion
  Anyone dealt with LandProjects.co.uk?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone dealt with LandProjects.co.uk?
julian66
posted 24 May 2003 02:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for julian66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Has anyone had any dealngs with Land Projects.co.uk or bought their business course "The UK Property System"? Their website boasts full membership of the British Opportunities Association. However, I don't seem to be able to find any trace of this organisation!

Housemouse
posted 06 June 2003 09:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Housemouse     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Julian

I have not had personal dealings with them, but have heard from people who have. It seems to be profitable for them, although they do say that it is quite hard work.

Regards

Lady Lea

Housemouse

[This message has been edited by Housemouse (edited 06 June 2003).]

julian66
posted 06 June 2003 10:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for julian66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Lady Lea,

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind hard work if the kind of returns they quote are anything like realistic.

My concern was that they might be just another shyster outfit tryng to punt a worthless E-book.

Julian
Originally posted by Housemouse:
Hi Julian

I have not had personal dealings with them, but have heard from people who have. It seems to be profitable for them, although they do say that it is quite hard work.

Regards

Lady Lea

Housemouse

[This message has been edited by Housemouse (edited 06 June 2003).][/QUOTE]