The UK's Property Portal
Your complete resource forSelling, Buying & Movinghome

HouseWeb Harry
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

My HouseWeb
Manage your property

 Insurance Guide

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability Insurance covers anyone who is in (or near) your home and suffers injury or death. The covers usually ranges between £250,000 and £1 million. Scenarios where this may occur include:

Useful links:
Public Liabilty Quotes
  • Protection from claims by trespassers, for example the injured burglar situation. Also remember that scaffolding can be a liability when you are having building repairs/renovations.
  • Falling objects from your house, e.g. a tumbling tile, falling rubble during renovations.

Public Liability insurance is sometimes included in Building and/or Contents insurance policies but always check to see if you are covered. If you run a business from home, you will need to investigate specific business insurance which is a legal requirement.

Click here to get an online quote for Public Liabilty.

EPC Special Offer
Only 65

The HouseWeb Guide to Selling your Home
Free eBook

Selling Your Home?

Want To Save Commission Fees?
CLICK HERE to find out about our award-winning service.

Customer Testimonials

What the Papers Say

"Excellent service. Wins five stars for usability and value for money"
Sunday Times

"Pioneer of property selling online"
The Independent

Daily Telegraph

home | about us | press room | terms of use | privacy policy | affiliate program
Property for sale in the UK | Property to rent in the UK{{111}}.js