The UK's Property Portal
Your complete resource forSelling, Buying & Movinghome

HouseWeb Harry
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

My HouseWeb
Manage your property

 Moving Guide

Change of Address - Who to Inform

When moving house there are a host of people and organisations you need to inform of your new address. 

You can either use the checklist below to ensure you tell everyone, or  you can use our free change of address services which will notify every organisation of your new address, all online in one secure place. It is FREE and easy . Click here to begin. 

Who to Inform

Phone Number


Electoral Register 
Building Society 
Credit Card Companies 
Store Card Companies 
Insurance Companies 
Share Registrars 
Rental Companies 
TV Licensing Authority

08705 246 246

Royal Mail

08457 740 740

Gas Company 
Water Company 
Electricity Company 
Telecom Company 
Mobile Phone Company 
Satellite/Cable Company 
Mailing Preference Service

0845 703 4599

Inland Revenue 
National Insurance Office

0191 213 5000

Council Tax Office 
Driver Vehicle Licencing Agency (DVLA)

Driving Licence

Vehicle Registration Certificate


Motoring Organisations 
Subscriptions (Magazines, Charities etc) 
Mail Order Companies 
Sports & Social Clubs 
Professional Organisations 
== Others == 

EPC Special Offer
Only 65

The HouseWeb Guide to Selling your Home
Free eBook

Selling Your Home?

Want To Save Commission Fees?
CLICK HERE to find out about our award-winning service.

Customer Testimonials

What the Papers Say

"Excellent service. Wins five stars for usability and value for money"
Sunday Times

"Pioneer of property selling online"
The Independent

Daily Telegraph

home | about us | press room | terms of use | privacy policy | affiliate program
Property for sale in the UK | Property to rent in the UK{{111}}.js